Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, March 30, 2012

As I was saying about child protective services

As I was saying about child protective services

Our CPS horror story last time, about a year ago, that kicked off this post, was from Canada. Today's is about the United States: Pennsylvania, to be specific. (Cue liberal commentators: "That's just one side of the story. Maybe it didn't really happen that way." We'll take that as read and move on. I'm inclined to believe the circumstantially detailed version the HSLDA gives of the story. Remembering that the HSLDA, being a bunch of lawyers, is no doubt well aware that they themselves could be sued for libel if they are recklessly spreading a false story, especially since they name the social worker involved.)

1 comment:

  1. I had my son at home and shudder to think what could have happened if any 'misunderstandings' had come up.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You